If you are passionate about enhancing experience through customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they can learn from each other’s experiences. We are building a culture of trust that embodies our core values and are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to our amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
This position is responsible for bank reconciliations, scheduled vendor payments, recording deposits, and managing inter-company transactions. We are looking for a process-driven, efficient resource to provide high-quality and accurate financial information by using financial statements, analysis, and visual reports.
- Monthly bookkeeping, accounting, and reconciling of bank accounts.
- Entering all accounting data including processing accounts payables including invoicing and paying bills
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts
- Organizing and filing all documents
- Reconcile accounts, prepare account accruals, create and maintain supporting account schedules.
- Participate in improving internal controls, policies, procedures and documentation.
- Execute and oversee day-to-day operations ensuring proper treatment of accounting transactions.
- Routine bookkeeping including maintaining the general ledger, managing A/R & A/P
- Facilitate and execute month-end and year-end close processes.
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel is required. Payroll experience preferred.
Minimum 3 years of general accounting experience working in the software industry or related fields.
- Advanced computer literacy, proficient in MS Office & Accounting programs
- Experience in QuickBooks is required
Job timings: Night Shift
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement