If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of ourhires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for fresh graduates who are passionate to develop, polish their skills and enhance their technical and functional expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central, Customer Engagement, SharePoint, Power BI as well as other Microsoft packages and IT solutions. At AlphaBOLD we take pride in promoting a culture full of development opportunities. We specifically work on nurturing fresh graduates to become the leaders of tomorrow. AlphaBOLD focusses on hiring fresh talent from all over Pakistan and providing them with the right tools to be able to succeed in their careers. As a fresh graduate, you will receive mentoring from our experienced team and have access to a variety of technology and training to jump start your career.
• Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
• Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
• Writing and maintaining code.
• Working on minor bug fixes.
• Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
• Responding to requests from the development team.
• Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
• Writing reports.
• Conducting development tests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
(Those applicants for the role will be considered who have completed their degree).
• Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
• Proficient in problem-solving.
• Basic programming experience.
• Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
• Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org