AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
The Director Business Application directs a team of business application consultants and oversees high level strategic and tactical decisions for business tools and applications. This role requires to develop and manage profit and loss for three consulting practices. It is a leadership position that entails guiding and coaching other consultants and teams, planning and overseeing of projects and design functional strategies. Director of business application works with executive team to set practice vision, goals and budget for the year.
- Responsible to improve operational processes and support critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications systems.
- Manage functions of the team, including, but not limited to email exchange, identity & access management system, Microsoft Office 365 & Teams, SharePoint products in accordance with best practices.
- Manage and develop practice budget and work with sales, marketing and delivery team to achieve profit and loss targets for each practice.
- Work as a pre-sales consultant to help sales team present solutions to prospects and work to set expectation on value proposition of final solution.
- Responsible for the management of SharePoint infrastructure and the development of system architecture, designs, and solution implementations for the SharePoint system environments in support of business initiatives.
- Primary technical lead for Microsoft Azure AD, Intune MDM + MAM, and Office 365. SME on SSO integration with Enterprise Apps, MFA, Conditional Access, and device enrolment.
- Ensure compliance of security best practices on the Azure/Windows 10/Office 365 infrastructure to comply with industry standard frameworks and policies.
- Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment.
- Responsible for BI roadmap, to develop specific objectives for the business domains and develops budgets, resources, and operations to support them. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
- Responsible for AI roadmap, to develop specific objectives for the business domains and develops budgets, resources, and operations to support them. Ensures that the use of Artificial Intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities Provide recommendations and suggestions on areas for improvement.
- Establish standards and procedures to ensure the technical team works in a consistent manner. This includes creating and maintaining technical documentation on internal infrastructure.
- Work with external vendors to support hardware and software. Establish strong partnerships with vendors and set clear expectations.
- Negotiate access agreements, establish service level agreements, and ensure contracts are in place to support the services provided by the infrastructure team.
- Building and maintaining healthy relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
Required Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 15+ years overall IT industry experience
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Minimum of 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Cloud solutions: Azure AD, Intune MDM + MAM, EM+S, and PowerShell scripts
- Experience with machine learning tools such as Azure ML, IBM, AWS, etc.
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of Virtualization (Hyper V, VMware, Xen), Cisco IOS, Firewalls, and Routers.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org