AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
- This is a position in the AI and IoT team, therefore the candidate must have a good understanding of designing and delivering secure and scalable solutions (that include systems/devices integration, data processing & training, apps & reports)
- Leading a diverse team of engineers (ML, IoT, Backend, Frontend, DevOps)
- Working directly with the clients and sponsors
- Effort estimation
- Design and Architecture
- Conducting sprints
- Working on a range of technologies for the implementation of end-to-end solutions and products. Some of these include: asp.net core, node.js, react (angular is fine too), docker, python, Linux, git, Jenkins/Azure DevOps. Mobile (Flutter/React Native). DB: SQL Server, MongoDB
- Experience with Machine Learning and IoT is a huge plus
- Experience of working on Cloud platforms, any of these is fine: AWS, Azure, GCP. Azure is a plus, however.
- A good understanding of APIs is a must.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Experience Required: 6 Years and above
- Proven experience of working as a full-stack engineer and working as a tech lead also.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to motivate and guide the team members
- Result oriented
- Remaining ahead of the curve when it comes to self-learning
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com