AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions, and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals. Who We Are
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Build productive and trusting relationships with clients
- Direct sales support
- Tackle projects that are time-critical
- Outbound Sales: Making contacts via phone, email, and networking
- Lead Generation
- Provide continuous, excellent customer service to client base
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Consolidate existing customer base while building a new customer base
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time
- Handle customer needs and requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Analyzing the market and establishing competitive advantages against different products and services being offered.
- Preparing, evaluating and presenting compelling business cases for different products/services under multiple vertical markets.
- Creating informative collateral (marketing and sales); presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients for both new and recurring business.
- Ensuring on-time revenue collection as per agreed timelines/milestones for all customers.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required with 1-2 years of experience
- Sales experience of NetSuite is a plus
- Sales experience of Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Prior work experience of working in a software/IT or consulting company
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management, searching for the new market strategy both locally and abroad
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of the principles of sales
- Strong will and determination to reach the established sales goals
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org