AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for an IT Support Engineer with in-depth experience in Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows environment and related technologies. His responsibilities include implementation and ongoing support of all office 365 services, resolving software/hardware issues, configuring operating systems and remotely assisting our customers with their day to day IT related issues.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions related to Office 365, Active Directory, DNS Server and Network Configurations.
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed.
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved.
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required.
- 3+ years of experience in the relevant field.
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Microsoft/Office 365, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange Server and related technologies.
- Hands on experience in Active Directory, DNS, Windows Server, LAN/WAN, Firewalls and Azure AD
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
- Job timing: Night Shift
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org