Are you in the CRM industry and have a passion for overcoming technical hurdles, streamlining business processes and providing top notch solutions for customers? Perhaps you are in the IT field and ended up implementing or maintaining a CRM system for your current or past company? Are you either of these things and are willing to relocate to sunny southern California? If so, AlphaBOLD may be the place for you! AlphaBOLD is building a BOLDCommunity of Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD we don’t see customers as just clients, we partner with them to deliver superior customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much a part of our BOLDCommunity as our employees.
What is a BOLDCommunity? We work hard to maintain a culture of trust with both our employees and our customers. We build that trust by making ethical decisions, fostering an environment of sharing and learning, and providing our customers with well thought out deliverables and excellent support. If you are passionate about customer service, love to create joy by building amazing solutions and enjoy impacting your customers by streamlining processes, then you belong in our BOLDCommunity.
The position of CRM Techno-Functional BoldEnthusiast will act as a technical subject matter assistant for customers and internal teams on Microsoft Dynamics CE (Customer Engagement/CRM) projects (implementations, customization, migrations, and more). This person may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project (or projects) including extending Microsoft Dynamics CE, making customizations to the system, working with our customers to solve complex business problems, and more. Other responsibilities include light project management, configuration, data import, and supporting our existing customer base. The candidate must be able to strive to learn more, have the ability to multitask, be organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are good fit. Learn Who We Are
- Deliver professional technical consulting and support for Dynamics CRM implementation
- Assist with new customer implementation
- Mentor and train new team members
- Thrive at customer interaction
- Experience with end-user training
- Lead and conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Client/customer facing meetings
- Presentations to prospective clients
- Support 3rd party products as added to product stack
- Candidate must have a bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Master degree is a plus
- 2+ years of Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with both CRM on-premises and online versions
- Must have experience using TFS and other development tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Dynamics stack experience a huge plus (GP, AX, etc.)
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Good communication
- Management ability/experience
- Ability to manage and deliver tasks independently
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $98,000.00 per year
Currently working Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs shifts in office, with remote work Friday and off shift days.