If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
We are looking for a qualified mobile developer to join our team. The primary focus will be on the implementation of high-quality and interactive mobile solutions which should be portable across iOS and Android platforms.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
• 3+ years of demonstrable experience
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to deliver, following the technical plans.
• Experience with 3rd party libraries and frameworks
• In-depth knowledge of Flutter/React Native/Kotlin/Swift/Java
• Experienced in cloud integration.
• Experience in wearable integration is a big plus.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org