NetSuite ERP Technical Consultant
If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
The ERP Consultant will play a critical role in the delivery of complex end-to-end NetSuite ERP implementations, integrations, and business systems initiatives. The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of business processes, working in wholesale distribution, basic to moderate accounting knowledge, some NetSuite experience, enjoys client support & client management, be an enthusiastic learner with infinite curiosity who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a passion for leveraging technology to deliver smart, efficient solutions.
- Develop and implement NetSuite customizations to meet enhancement and maintenance requirements.
- Develop custom code using Suite Scripts to meet user requirements. Customize NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules. Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Document project templates, map modules, define functional requirements and develop specification date, prepare system flow diagrams.
- Handle system integration testing procedures, prepare test scripts, prepare test data.
- Design system enhancement process, develop materials for end-users, communicate with the clients to gather project requirements.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems, providing end to end application support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences
- 1-3 years of Relevant experience of Development and implementation
- Experience with enterprise applications, including CRM and ERP
- Proficient problem-solving skills and possesses process-driven mind-set.
- Passionate about learning NetSuite product functionality and to apply real-world use cases.
- Proficiency in Office Suite products, especially Excel
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Must be willing to travel between 25-33%
- Previous consulting experience with any of the following applications: NetSuite, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Epicor
- Excellent understanding of one or more business practices as related to: Accounting, Sales Force Management, Inventory Management, Subscription Services, Manufacturing, Marketing
- Proven client management skills and the ability to execute on an implementation plan.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Consider yourself an Excel expert or data guru.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dollar Pegging
- Internet and Gym Reimbursements.
- Company Sponsored Subsidized Lunch
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical outpatient reimbursement and inpatient facility.
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, yet highly productive environment.
- Provident Fund
- Employee Centric Benefits and Policies.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@alphabold.com