If you are passionate about enhancing experience through customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they can learn from each other’s experiences. We are building a culture of trust that embodies our core values and are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to our amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects from initiation to completion, managing the business requirements development, review and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks.
This position also involves facilitating planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle. Manage customer expectations regarding project scope, delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, communication, and risk management plans.
- Design and architect solutions based on requirements and business models.
- Draft and manage data migration plans/tasks moving master records, activity, and digital assets from legacy to current solution.
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and within budget.
- Perform assessment of existing solutions, recognize opportunity for optimization and provide associated recommendations, roadmap, and estimated effort.
- Lead client status meetings in conjunction with project managers providing regular project updates.
- Involved in business development and pre-sales activities such as soliciting high-level solution requirements, business application demonstrations, proposal development, and drafting project plans with scope, associated assumptions and estimated effort as needed.
- Supporting cross-organizational group needs and expectations (i.e., Testing, Training, Production Deployment & Support, Help Desk, Third Party Vendors, Partners)
- Facilitates in problem resolution and contingency planning.
- All other duties assigned.
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations of applications.
- Strong background in project management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project or Smartsheet.
- Strong understanding of full, life-cycle of implementation experience with Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, Open Air and Professional Services Automation.
- 5+ years of implementing and administering applications is required.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with business analytics and associated applications
- Experience working on ERP projects such as ecommerce, system integrations, data migration, training, configuration, and custom software development.
- Experienced in successful solutions delivery and change management initiatives.
- PMP Certification preferred.
Strong time management, budget, and project management skills are required.
Job Timings: Night Shift
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org