AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for a Senior React developer who is proficient in React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Hybrid mobile development with React Native is a plus
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience as a developer with exposure to modern web solutions and development methodology.
- Experience of working with teams and clients through full development lifecycle from requirement definition through deployment.
- Strong knowledge of popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux), ES6
- Familiarity with both relational and NoSQL DBs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWTs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience in code versioning tools such as git
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org