Sales Force Consultant
AlphaBOLD is currently looking for Senior Salesforce Consultant with an experience of 5 years at least it will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CLI and DX platform
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment, team player.
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Highly effective coaching and mentoring qualities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, prominent organization, and presentation skills
- Persuasive and confident communication abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
Role and responsibilities:
- Handling client communication
- Transforming requirements to tasks and executing projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dollar Pegging
- Internet and Gym Reimbursements.
- Company Sponsored Subsidized Lunch
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical outpatient reimbursement and inpatient facility.
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, yet highly productive environment.
- Provident Fund
- Employee Centric Benefits and Policies.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@alphabold.com