If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for a SEO Specialist to develop and execute our global search strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for an SEO professional with a proven track record in growing search traffic and generating qualified leads for established IT companies in B2B industry.
- Create and implement SEO strategies for SaaS
- Provide insight into link building techniques
- Prepare and execute link building strategies, and increase brand awareness on internet
- Monitor and report on rankings and organic search goals
- Create, brief and implement on-page recommendations that are in line with key lead generation objectives
- Undertake strategic research initiatives and provide insight into keyword and keyword cluster profitability
- Ensure search engine optimization of onsite content for maximum visibility in the major search engines; this includes HTML, site structure, title tags, meta descriptions, as well as page layout and navigation consideration. Work with marketing teams to continue to grow our presence in the search engine results pages for eventual world domination.
- Develop ethical, scalable white-hat link earning and amplification strategies geared toward building brand awareness across the web while strengthening organic ranking signals.
- Determine best tools, sources and metrics needed to accurately track SEO performance.
- Conduct keyword research for static website content as well as guide content teams to generate new topical content that will drive traffic further away in the conversion process.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing after conducting in-debt keyword research
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on website code
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience working in SEO, ideally in the B2B IT industry or Product Company
- Proven ability to successfully design and drive a comprehensive lead generation program for IT consulting companies in close alignment with sales.
- Should know effective ways to optimize the website layout
- Should know A/B testing and how to effectively leverage it for results
- Working knowledge of layout/ design optimization
- Experience quantifying search insights to inform content
- Experience using & reporting from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, SERPs, Ahrefs, SpyFu and other relevant tools.
- Google and HubSpot Certification is a plus+
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Team player with outstanding communication skills and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com