AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for candidates in Lahore Office who have a sound understanding of QA best practices, while utilizing their technical skills, act as a strong advocate for quality and provide input at various agile development stages. The ideal candidate for this position should possess good knowledge of QA Processes along with Automation domain with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skill. Should have good experience and knowledge of SQL or No-SQL database.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field from any well-reputed institution.
- 0 – 1 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance domain in any reputed Organization.
- Very good English communication. Should be able to communicate with US based customers.
- Knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and industry best practices.
- Proven understanding of grey box and black box testing techniques.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Should have good analytical skills and keen observation.
- Should be able to carry out QA and testing activities with little guidance on customer projects.
- Should have experience with Automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA will be preferable)
- Should have good inter-personal skills.
- Should be able to work in agile self-organized and self-motivated teams.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Apply structured testing methodology and strategies.
- Ensure the quality of requirements and design specifications.
- Develop test design documents to cover requirements.
- Create comprehensive test cases/scripts that are in accordance with business and technical specifications.
- Assist with test data identification.
- Build automation scripts where required using Selenium.
- Plan and schedule test activities to ensure functional, system, and technical specifications.
- Create defect tickets and track issues to resolution.
- Communicate test results, issues, and risks to project team members, project managers, and QA management.
- Little experience with construction industry related solutions would be a plus.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org