AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD, customers are not just mere clients, but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they can learn from each other’s experiences. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values, and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier, please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you know any BOLDEnthusiast, please ask them to refer you as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are.
AlphaBOLD is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter in our HR team. You will be responsible for helping us grow our consulting and product tech teams, i.e., CRM, ERP, BI, AI, IoT, QA & SharePoint. The selected candidate will help in recruitment, initial screening and shortlisting, interview scheduling, issuing offer letters and employment contracts, maintaining the company’s employee database, filing documents, and record keeping. Further, he (or she) will be responsible for ensuring high data quality through proper – system – records maintenance, in addition to handling designated operations/administrative tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1-4 years relevant experience, preferably in I.T industry.
- Must have technical shortlisting and recruiting experience.
- Collaborate with practice managers to assess the current needs.
- Write and post job descriptions.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to support recruitment efforts. Provide recruitment counselling and guidance to hiring managers.
- External outreach- liaising with recruitment partners that include LinkedIn, Rozee.pk and University placement offices.
- Use metrics to report hiring data.
- Post job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Must-have experience of LinkedIn Recruiter usage.
- Budget planning.
- Source potential candidates from career sites.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Conduct interviews and short the relevant candidates.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Guide them about the organization’s policies and core values.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Evaluation skills
- A strong code of ethics
- Proficiency in relationship management
- Knowledgeable of employment laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com