Job Title: CRM Consultant
- The CRM consultant will act as a technical expert on Dynamics CRM projects; implementations, customizations, migrations will be involved his day-to-day tasks.
- Design and develop custom solutions to enhance the functionality of Dynamics 365/CRM using plugins, workflows, business process flows, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365/CRM security
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to meet the reporting needs of business, experience on SSRS Reports, Charts & Dashboards for Dynamics 365.
- Proven expertise of Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Proven expertise of .NET, C#, MSSQL Server
- Experience assisting with architecting Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the clients.
- Experience of Implementing Security measures at Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Serve as a team member on multiple integration and data warehouse efforts in an Informatica environment.
- Experience building Dynamics CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
- Interact with application development, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, technology services, and suppliers on a regular basis.
- The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards for Dynamics 365/CRM
- Good understanding of dynamics 365 Dataverse, Dataverse API, and integration with other systems
- Involved with performance tuning of SQL.
- Experience with both Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM on-premises and online versions is a plus.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating CRM Environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products.
- Experience with Power Apps custom connectors and Power Apps component framework
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM certification
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience working on an agile development team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org