Explore the benefits of Power BI reporting for NetSuite with our data connector.
Do you still ‘massage’ your data in Excel because you cannot get accurate reporting out of NetSuite?
BOLDSuite Analytics is a NetSuite Power BI connector that can pull Workbook datasets into your PowerBI environment and merge them with other external data sources. The reports will quickly load up-to-date data, and you will be able to tailor them to your exact needs. Connect NetSuite with Power BI now to fuel your growth!
- REST-based connection to NetSuite
- OAuth Authentication 2.0 supported
- Pulls workbook analytics data
- Native handling for large datasets
- Budget vs. Actual - Real-time financial overview to manage day-to-day financial operations
- Budget vs. Actual - Financials by the department, by account type on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis
- Real-time inventory tracker
- Order rate calculation
- Sales amount by vendor, by sales rep, by items and by customers
- Net amount vs. quantity billed comparison
- Inbound/outbound tracker
- Automate monthly sales commissions
- Executive view of total sales done by day/ month/ quarter/ year
- Total sales summary by customer, by the sales rep with commission details
- Breakdown complex project data with drill-down charts and graphs.
- Track outcomes in real-time for faster decision making.
- Keep projects on schedule and budget with detailed reports.
- Analyze data to understand specific patterns and trends.
Connect NetSuite to Power BI with our custom connector to extend NetSuite’s real-time analytical capabilities. This Power BI connector is designed to be flexible, fast, and intuitive. With pre-built Dashboards and simple configuration options, our Power BI custom connector facilitates an actionable analysis of your data. *Remember, all this is provided at no cost to our NetSuite customers. Get your custom connectors for Power BI and enjoy unlimited opportunities.
Gain faster Insights with Microsoft Power BI
Smarter data-driven business decisions