DYNAMICS 365 FIELD SERVICE CAPABILITIES
Deliver exceptional service by transitioning from reactive to proactive. Use predictive services with data insights and connected experiences.
Build trust and loyalty by providing connected service experiences that acclimatize to your clients' evolving needs.
Equip employees with the right tools and relevant work-order data to prepare them for each service dispatch.
Get actionable insights, share critical data, and access real-time data using IoT and AI-driven tools to boost first-time fix rates.
Ready to start?
Get a personalized consultation for your project.
An experienced partner you can trust as trusted by others
- Lack of visibility
- Disparate billing data
- Disconnect between billing system and legacy system
- Different regional approaches
- Lack of visibility
- No substantial means to track customer feedback
- Inability to track and measure KPIs
- Convoluted order management
Complex integration & solutions
Why AlphaBOLD As Your Microsoft Dynamics Partner?
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US
Featured success stories
The Dynamics 365 Field Service module empowers organizations to deliver onsite service to customer locations. It enables workflow automations, scheduling algorithms, and mobility enabling a smooth process for mobile workers when they’re tasked with fixing customer issues.
The Field Service application enables you to:
- Improve first-time fix rate
- Complete more service calls per technician per week
- Manage follow-up work and take advantage of upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Reduce travel time, mileage, and vehicle wear and tear
- Organize and track resolution of customer issues
- Communicate an accurate arrival time to customers
- Provide accurate account and equipment history to the field technician
- Keep customers updated with the status of their service call and when it's resolved
- Schedule onsite visits when it's convenient for the customer
- Avoid equipment downtime through preventative maintenance
AlphaBOLD can help you with any stage of your Dynamics 365 Field Service implementation. From implementing service agreements, creating work orders, or handling complex data driven IoT scenarios, we can be there. Whether you are transitioning off another application, implementing fresh, or just need help with your existing implementation, AlphaBOLD can help you cross the finish line.
Using the mobile app, time entries can be automatically generated as the technician or agent works through the process. Breaks, overtime, and time off can all be tracked and recorded with minimal user input. If needed, manual entries can be made and modified but also restricted by security if necessary.
Sign up for a free consultation with our CRM experts to learn to get your Dynamics 365 Field Service journey started. Our experts will reach out to you and guide you through every step. The Chat license is needed for each user that uses the chat feature to talk to the customer.
The Voice license provides hosted phone capabilities and voice transcription, click to dial, and screen pop capabilities.
The digital messaging add-on provides the same license as the chat license and provides the ability to converse via SMS.
The digital messaging with a voice add-on provides all of the above functionality.