SharePoint Consultant /Developer
AlphaBOLD is looking for a SharePoint Consultant / Developer who will be part of the team & will be responsible for the architecture, design, configuration, development, deployment, and maintenance of SharePoint technologies. The candidate should be a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about learning and developing world-class MSFT technology stack on Microsoft Platforms.
- Deliver professional technical consulting and support for SharePoint implementation.
- Migrations to new versions of SharePoint
- Assist with new customer implementations.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions.
- Client/customer-facing meetings
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom SP solutions.
- Engage the client as a trusted advisor and quickly gain credibility.
- Degree Or qualification in a relevant discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in in SharePoint will be preferred.
- Extensive experience of SPFX Web Parts.
- Extensive experience of Canvas app development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management, training, presentation, and public speaking.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dollar Pegging
- Internet and Gym Reimbursements.
- Company Sponsored Subsidized Lunch
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical outpatient reimbursement and inpatient facility.
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, yet highly productive environment.
- Provident Fund
- Employee Centric Benefits and Policies.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@alphabold.com