AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position.
AlphaBOLD is looking to hire a Director Business Development that will be responsible for Account Management and obtaining sales in AlphaBOLD’s Microsoft Cloud Solutions and Oracle NetSuite. This role will require hands-on business development, which will be focused on AlphaBOLD’s Microsoft offering, NetSuite consulting and specific Microsoft industry verticals. The Director Business Development will also be required to focus on selling services and software for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Office 365, Custom Development, Oracle NetSuite services combined with AlphaBOLD’s industry vertical solutions.
- Overall responsibility is to identify, qualify, manage, and close new opportunities for Microsoft Business Applications (CRM, PowerApps), Oracle ERP (NetSuite), Custom Development and ad-hoc services and solutions.
- Collaborating with AlphaBOLD’s business development and marketing teams to hunt and qualify new business through calls, networking, social media, and attending industry shows/events
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy- and follow-up calls
- Understanding client’s business needs and aligning to appropriate AlphaBOLD services and solutions; while working in close collaboration with AlphaBOLD’s presales solution architects and service delivery teams
- Preparing and delivering prospective client presentations, articulately and confidently
- Developing and nurturing Microsoft and Oracle field sales relationships
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Facilitate prospective client project scoping and estimating, including creating statement of work; in close collaboration with service delivery team
- Track, update, and manage sales pipeline in Dynamics CRM
- Meeting sales- and team targets together with the sales team and the leadership
- Managing sales team and setting their targets
- Managing Business Development Reps
- Managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software systems
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years in a Sales Representative role within the CRM or ERP industry with consistent annual quota performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Business Application eco-system is preferred
- Strong solution selling skills within CRM and ERP sales and/or Management Consulting, and ability to create messaging which demonstrates offering value to client.
- Demonstrated success in finding, qualifying, nurturing, and closing complex CRM/ERP/ enterprise software deals.
- Demonstrated success in closing new customers with projects in excess of $200,000 in contract value (software and services preferred)
- Strong communication skills to listen, understand, and manage internal stakeholders, prospects, and 3rd party partners (e.g., Microsoft).
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong and demonstrated ability to manage a sales team
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer- and personal services
- Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- 401(k) program
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@alphabold.com