Are you struggling to collect accurate project information from the field? Do you have a defined process to validate daily timesheets? Are you able to track sub-contractor hours, rental equipment and materials onsite? Join our on-demand webinar where we will show you how AlphaBOLD and Microsoft can help you solve these common industry challenges.
Date: April 25, 2019 | Time: 10:00 AM PST
BUILDFitters is the best choice for organizations wanting a unified construction management software:
- Executive-Level Project Insight: Make key-informed decisions by knowing overall project completion percentages, budget vs actuals, state-law compliances, cost codes and trade-level breakdowns of hours.
- Efficient Job Oversite: Get access to most up-to-date project and cost data, drill into what’s going on at project site.
- Daily Project Tracking: Keep track of labor, equipment, materials, sub-contractor/ employee work hours, snapshots of the field etc.
- Field to Accounting: Eliminate manual and dual entry by seamless integration with any financial accounting system and easily export approved daily time entries.
- Real-time Field Information: Eliminate risk by capturing changes from the field to instantly communicate with in-office teams and mitigate costly changes to project cope.
- Project Management (PMs & APMs): Stay up to date in the field with the latest contracts, change orders, and direct costs ahead of time to make informed decisions and keep projects within budget and on schedule.
- Timesheet Approval: Accurately track daily labor hours from the field (by sub-contractor & employee) for each project from any mobile device in one place at one time.
- Robust Review Process: Multi-step approval process for approving all daily total entries, enabling more efficient scheduling, compliance and communication.
Join us on 25th April, 2019 to learn how BUILDFitters helps you finish construction projects — on time and within budget.
Who Should Attend?
- Field Admin
- Project Manager
- Chief Estimator
- Operations – VP and Executives
- Finance – VP and Executives
- Executive Leadership