A sales management platform plays an integral role in closing ROI and revenue for businesses of all sizes. Therefore, having centralized software to track pipelines, manage prospects, close deals, and drive efficiency is essential. Two popular options for sales management software are Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and HubSpot Sales.
Even though the CRM market is quite saturated, HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics 365 rank well for scaling businesses. Both platforms provide sales teams with a robust solution that scales with growth.
|HubSpot Sales Hub Overview||Dynamics 365 Sales Overview|
|HubSpot Sales Hub is built within HubSpot’s all-in-one CRM platform. It includes sales engagement software, custom objects, conversation intelligence, CPQ tools, and powerful sales analytics to help users work efficiently. HubSpot's CRM platform is easy to adapt, and helps businesses easily align teams.||Dynamics 365 Sales is a sales CRM that brings together sales force automation with contextual insights and customization capabilities. Dynamics 365 Sales empowers sellers to drive personal engagement with customers.|
This article will help users understand the differences between HubSpot sales and Dynamics 365 Sales so they can decide which CRM is best for growing their business.
Dynamics 365 Sales vs HubSpot Sales: Software Implementation
Implementing a new sales platform is a significant investment for any business, and the process can impact the success of the platform. Understanding the software implementation process for both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and HubSpot Sales can help businesses make an informed decision about which platform to choose. The amount of time needed to implement these solutions will be unique to your business, depending on your needs, the modules you choose to implement, and any additional customizations or integrations that are part of your implementation project.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Implementation Process
The implementation process for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales involves several steps, including:
- Planning: Understand the business requirements and map out a plan for how Dynamics 365 Sales will be integrated into the business.
- Configuration: Set up the platform to meet the specific needs of the business, including customizing workflows, fields, and forms.
- Data Migration: Move data from existing systems into Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Testing: Test the platform to ensure that it meets the requirements and performs as expected.
- Deployment: Roll out the platform to users and provide training and support to ensure successful adoption.
HubSpot Sales Implementation Process
The implementation process for HubSpot Sales is a lot simple and takes less time as compared to Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Account setup: In this step, the user needs to set up and configure the account against business needs.
- Data migration: This step involves moving data from existing systems into HubSpot Sales.
- Training and support: HubSpot provide training and support to help businesses get up and running with the platform.
Dynamics 365 Sales vs HubSpot Sales: Training & Support Resources Comparison
|Dynamics 365 Sales Training:|
The Dynamics 365 subscription cost includes Microsoft Learn and other e-learning courses intended to help users become more attuned to their software. Users can also pursue multiple certifications.
|HubSpot Sales Hub Training:
Sales Hub users can participate in various learning tracks, including sales rep training, sales enablement training, and sales software training. HubSpot Academy is a popular destination for sales and marketing professionals. This online resource provides certifications for marketing, sales, and more.
|Dynamics 365 Sales Support:|
For Dynamics 365 customers, Microsoft offers 24/7 support availability and unlimited support for breaks and fixes. Incidents can be submitted online or via the phone.
Self-help resources and community forums are also available, along with e-learning programs and a robust service dashboard.
Users can subscribe to advanced support options for an additional cost, but any Dynamics 365 package includes general support.
MSFT works with thousands of partners that provide personalized support to Dynamics 365 Sales customers.
|HubSpot Sales Hub Support:
The Starter software tier includes chat, community, and email support. Phone support is limited to Professional and Enterprise software clients.
HubSpot users can access the online Help Center for DIY support. HubSpot additionally provides an outage status page, a dedicated support profile on Twitter, and consulting services in areas like inbound, technical support, and more.
|Dynamics 365 Sales Knowledge Base:|
The Microsoft Dynamics Community is where you can interact with your peers and Microsoft Dynamics experts. Get answers to questions by posting in forums, reading informative blogs, and watching how-to videos.
|HubSpot Sales Hub Knowledge Base:
HubSpot’s Knowledge Base includes all the resources a HubSpot customer could need, including communities for each individual software product, training opportunities, and blog posts. Users can browse topics and ask or answer questions related to HubSpot’s software.
Dynamics 365 Sales vs HubSpot Sales: Case Studies
Here is a comparison of real-life case studies of businesses that have adopted either Dynamics Sales Solutions or Hubspot Sales Solutions and how they have affected their sales outcomes.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
David Voytko, CEO of Voytko Mechanical, had a high-growth business with inefficient bidding, estimation, and document management processes. With his strategic move to revamp the company’s technology infrastructure, these constraints gradually started disappearing with AlphaBOLD’s construction management solution implementation on Dynamics 365 Sales platform. After seeing the benefits of implementing Dynamics 365 Sales, David saw the value of incorporating the Dynamics 365 platform into more facets of his HVAC business.
HubSpot Sales Hub
“Exceptional Results With Hyperconnected Sales and Marketing Operations”
CommunicorpUK’s sales team now has complete insight into how marketing brings them business. They can see emails their prospects received and how they interacted with them. This gives sales reps the confidence to tailor their message to each prospect and follow up on their outreach.
Dynamics 365 Sales vs HubSpot Sales: Pricing
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales:|
• $1,140 annually
• Enterprise License (1 user)
• Additional Business Users $95 /user/month
|HubSpot Sales Hub:
• $6,000 annually
• Professional License (5 users)
• Additional Users $100 / user/month
Microsoft uses an “attach” model to bundle its CRM applications. This model works like a “Buy One Get One XX% Off” deal.
When a user purchases licenses for the Sales app, they can pay a certain amount per user/month to “attach” licenses for the Customer Service and Field Service apps.
The Marketing app has its own pricing dependent on the number of contacts on file, and it does not qualify for discounted attach pricing.
HubSpot offers four tiers of Sales CRM functionality, starting with a free (but limited) version of the software.
The Starter, Professional, and Enterprise licenses offer more extensive capabilities, but each requires a minimum number of users—2 for Starter, 5+ for Professional, and 10+ for Enterprise.
You can combine Sales Hub with the other HubSpot CRM products—Marketing Hub, Operations Hub, Service Hub, and CMS Hub.
Dynamics Sales Solutions vs Hubspot Sales Solutions: Future Trends & Developments
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, some of the future trends and developments include:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) integration: Microsoft is actively incorporating AI and ML technologies into its Dynamics 365 platform, allowing for more personalized and automated sales experiences.
- Increased Mobile and Remote Accessibility: Dynamics 365 Sales is designed to be accessible from anywhere, on any device, making it easier for sales teams to stay productive when working remotely.
- Greater Integration with Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams, a collaboration platform, is expected to integrate more closely with Dynamics 365 Sales in the future, enabling real-time collaboration and communication between sales teams.
Future trends and developments for HubSpot Sales:
- Increased Focus on Customer Engagement: HubSpot is expected to focus on enhancing its customer engagement features, allowing sales teams to better understand and interact with their customers.
- AI and ML Integration: HubSpot is also exploring the integration of AI and ML technologies, which could help to streamline sales processes and improve productivity.
- Expansion into Global Markets: HubSpot is expected to continue expanding into new markets, providing sales teams with more opportunities to reach customers around the world.
It’s worth noting that these trends and developments are subject to change, and the direction that both Dynamics 365 Sales vs HubSpot Sales will take in the future will depend on the evolving needs of customers.
What Gives Dynamics 365 an Edge Over HubSpot
While HubSpot has made headway, it remains contact focused. It doesn’t support some of the wider automation benefits of a mature CRM system (such as invoicing and billing).
Whereas, Microsoft Dynamics 365 has developed to a point where it offers better and advanced capabilities. For example, drag and drop builders within Dynamics 365 Marketing make creating emails and landing pages simple. With Dynamics 365 Marketing Microsoft has taken a slightly different track in developing a marketing automation solution. It’s focused on enhancing control of user journeys – including the ability to shape this in real time. This in turn can help increase conversions through more relevant content and touchpoints.
Dynamics 365 Marketing pairs intuitively with other MDSF products such as Dynamics 365 Sales – a market-leading sales CRM solution. This combination means that data on every marketing interaction is available to sales teams – and vice versa. Overall, this means overall an organization can have smarter conversations with its prospects and customers using Microsoft Dynamics 365 as compared to HubSpot.
If you want your business to migrate from HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics 365, AlphaBOLD professional migration team is available to assist you in confidently transitioning your sales staff to Microsoft Dynamics 365 while minimizing business impact. Our experts assist you in developing a new, better, more efficient system. One that will grow with you throughout time.