If you are passionate about enhancing experience through customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they can learn from each other’s experiences. We are building a culture of trust that embodies our core values and are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to our amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
An opportunity has arisen for a creative, strategic, and seasoned professional to join the AlphaBOLD marketing team as a Junior Content Writer. The ideal candidate will be working with another writer and will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing content campaigns, projects, and strategies for established and emerging social channels. The ideal candidate for this position will have a demonstrated ability to plan and build effective, user-friendly, and delightful digital content using a variety of tools and methods.
- Assisting in all steps of writing projects, from understanding project objective and information gathering to content development, review, and editing.
- Ensuring that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Interacting with subject matter experts and technical staff to collect information.
- Documenting new business processes and participating in the development of training materials.
- Creating engaging and intelligent copy for our marketing and sales collateral.
- Blog writing, repurposing, and publishing.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Assist in planning, developing, and delivering technical documentation, video, and web projects for company products.
- Clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale during the planning phase.
Required Skills & Expertise:
- 1 to 2 years of marketing experience in B2B software companies.
- Must have Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, and Microsoft Apps such as SharePoint, Planner, etc.
- Exceptional grammatical skills, ability to quickly read through blog posts and articles
- Demonstrate the ability to write to a highly technical and specialized audience using appropriate industry concepts and relevant terms
- Continuously monitor and suggest improvements for optimizing the website content journey
- Strong communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate the value proposition and technical information to a range of customers, partners, and internal audiences.
- Experience working in start-ups environment – you must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible.
- Must be a team player – with a passion for writing.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university is required; however, a master’s degree in Marketing, PR Communication, or English Language will be preferred.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com