We are AlphaBOLD, not just a consulting company that builds and implements amazing software but also a group of friends and like-minded individuals who try to have a positive impact on local and international communities. Make the right choice and advance your career by joining our team!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Lead consulting engagements from post sales to successful delivery of a project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, risk, client engagement, and achievement of required business outcomes.
- Deliver and manager multi-stream technical engagements with partners and customers complete with executive-level reporting on program progress and financials.
- Directs and mobilizes the consulting team, guiding and developing individual team members while leading the day-to-day execution of client programs with minimal oversight or direction.
- Direct the delivery and implementation of professional services and packaged solutions implementation.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Ensure successful client programs and team performance with superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for overseeing the onboarding/offboarding, training, succession planning, performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions for direct reports.
- Responsible to have a full understanding of all AB capabilities and practical use of high level, engineering/ architectural level design.
- Must remain up to speed on all company related technology trends.
- Travel/relocation required as job will be performed at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Must have 5 years experience in MS BI Stack, Microsoft Database Administration, SQL Server, and Oracle DB.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com