Senior Marketing Executive – AlphaBold
AlphaBOLD is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Marketing Executive with a strong background in digital marketing. As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for leading and implementing effective digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and engagement across various online channels.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and oversee the creation of engaging content for digital channels.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute webinars by working closely with practice experts, driving registrations, and finalizing the decks.
- Manage and optimize the company’s website and other digital assets.
- Conduct market research to identify customer preferences, behavior, and competitor insights, using the data to inform marketing strategies.
- Provide regular updates on campaign performance, activities in pipeline.
- Run LinkedIn ads by managing budget and monitoring the ROI.
- Conceptualize demo-based campaigns by working on the messaging, storyboarding and execution.
- Maintain & extract data in line with the campaign requirements.
- Minimum 4-5 years exposure to/experience of IT sector.
- Previous relevant marketing experience required from a fast paced, dynamic, innovative environment.
- Responsibly handle and organize events & webinars.
- Enrich experience with email marketing & Paid marketing.
- Create and organize Website content.
- Years of experience in marketing Execution.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications, CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad Words etc.
- Have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Good experience of working with sales teams.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@alphabold.com