If you are passionate about enhancing experience through customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they can learn from each other’s experiences. We are building a culture of trust that embodies our core values and are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to our amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
An opportunity has arisen for a creative, strategic, and seasoned professional to join the AlphaBOLD marketing team as a senior marketing executive. The ideal candidate will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for planning, managing, executing email marketing, webinars, and social media campaigns.
- Plan and organize webinars, and execute email marketing campaigns to drive registrations.
- Manage Linkedin outreach activities
- Design banner images, social media posts and cover pages in Canva
- Edit videos (basic level)
- Supervise the development of new landing pages by the developer and ensure consistency
- Design landing pages for webinars in Leadpages
- Review email campaign stats and plan the way-forward accordingly.
- Understand the ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) requirements and manage data extraction for marketing campaigns.
- Manage data for leads in CRM and update that record on need basis
- Research on trending topics and assist in recording podcasts
- Work on editing, formatting and finalizing slide decks as per brand requirements
- Draft and schedule quarterly newsletters for different practices
- Perform off-page SEO tasks
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a software company or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Canva, MailChimp, ClickDimensions, Leadpages and GoToWebinar
- Experience with social media management
- Ability to build campaign content that provokes engagement
- Ability to continuously monitor and suggest improvements for optimizing the website content journey.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate the value proposition and technical information to a range of customers, partners, and internal audiences.
- Experience working in a start-up environment – you must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com