If you are passionate about enhancing experience through customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. We strive to connect members of our community so they can learn from each other’s experiences. We are building a culture of trust that embodies our core values and are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to our amazing BOLDCommunity. If you happen to know a BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
An opportunity has arisen for a creative, strategic, and seasoned professional to join the AlphaBOLD marketing team as a senior marketing executive. The ideal candidate will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for planning, managing, executing email marketing, webinars, and social media campaigns.
- Work closely with the product & consulting team to gain an in-depth understanding of the product and domain.
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials
- Coordinate with art & development department to develop conversion-based landing pages
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Gather competitive intelligence, market trends and new technologies to bring back to your product teams in driving innovation
- Plan the launch of new features, release schedules
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Exceptional professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects and execute with a sense of urgency
- Highly motivated with ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team setting
- Approachable and passionate problem-solver
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a software company or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Canva, MailChimp, ClickDimensions, Leadpages and GoToWebinar
- Experience with social media management
- Ability to build campaign content that provokes engagement
- Ability to continuously monitor and suggest improvements for optimizing the website content journey.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate the value proposition and technical information to a range of customers, partners, and internal audiences.
- Experience working in a start-up environment – you must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
- Gym reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com