AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for a mid to senior level .Net developer for our Lahore office. The individual will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of assigned development projects. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to take ownership and ensure successful on-time delivery of projects. The individual should also be able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Developing, maintaining and improving the core systems and architecture with corporate and outsourced development teams.
- Working with company engineers to integrate client’s software and platforms
- Analyzing and reviewing change requests as a member of the architecture team
- Working as a developer, delivering software solutions for new/modified enhancements
- Serving as an advisor and providing technical perspectives on new requirements
- Utilizing Agile practices and assisting teams with planning and estimating
- Collaborating with various business units, including operations, to deliver technical solutions and enhancements accurately and timely
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences. However, master’s degree is a plus.
- 2-6 years of minimum experience in the relevant field
- Should have strong technical experience with working on .NET/C#, SQL Server, Dynamics 365 and Azure
- Possess motivation and drive towards fast-growing technology solutions with bleeding edge technology.
- Possess the ability to work with high energy, task-oriented operation and sales teams.
- Detail-oriented and organized to create efficiencies between business processes and technical solutions
- Proactive mindset and passion to work for a growth company
- Ability to manage and deliver tasks independently
- Ability to work with remote team
- This is on-site role so successful candidate needs to relocate to San Diego
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com