Power BI Developer / Sr BI Developer / Principal Consultant BI
AlphaBOLD is looking for a senior-level II Bl developer who will be part of the team working on sophisticated data warehousing and analytics solutions for our clients. The candidate should be a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about learning and developing world-class Business Intelligence solutions on Microsoft Platforms.
- Develop and optimize stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Design and optimize new and existing database structures.
- Design, develop and implement technical solutions for building data marts.
- Actively participate in design sessions and work closely with business analysts and other IT staff
- Analyze data and identify gaps, data quality, and integrity issues.
- Work in all aspects of development, design, reviews, troubleshooting, and post-production issue resolution.
- Generate ERDs and database models.
- Develop, manage, and support robust ETL solutions using cloud solutions.
- Facilitate systems and schedules for data archival.
- Provide support for database development and optimizations.
- Provide backup support for data mining and reporting efforts.
- Develop and design extracts and reports as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a bachelor’s in computer sciences or a relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years of BI Development experience
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, and maintaining Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure (ETL, Data Warehouses, Databases, etc.)
- Extensive experience in SQL language and query optimization
- Should know of at least two of the tools: Power BI, SSAS Tabular Model, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lakes
- Must be able to understand and interpret the requirements of the client.
- Should be a good team player and a technology enthusiast.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365, NetSuite, R, or Python is a huge plus.
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and deliver tasks independently.
- Ability to work with remote team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dollar Pegging
- Internet and Gym Reimbursements.
- Company Sponsored Subsidized Lunch
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical outpatient reimbursement and inpatient facility.
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, yet highly productive environment.
- Provident Fund
- Employee Centric Benefits and Policies.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@alphabold.com