Is your ERP slowing down your manufacturing process? Do you run several disparate applications and are you looking to combine your operations in one unified system?
Join our webinar where we will show you how AlphaBOLD and NetSuite can help streamline your operations by improving inventory and production control and providing real-time analytics with a 360-degree view of your entire organization.
Date: March 21, 2019 | Time: 10:00 AM PST
NETSUITE IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR MANUFACTURERS WANTING A COMPLETE BUSINESS SOFTWARE SUITE IN THE CLOUD:
- Comprehensive functionality provides everything needed to run a successful business. Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, human capital management and e-Commerce provide you with the software needed to run a 2modern organization.
- Streamline production capabilities such as work orders, bills of material, assembly management and requirements planning.
- Global solution that adjusts to local regulatory specificities. From currency and language to accounting practices and reporting, NetSuite can handle it!
- Extensible architecture and access to a large ecosystem of 3rd party apps allowing NetSuite to continue meeting your needs as your business grows.
Learn how AlphaBOLD can help you transform disparate processes into one lean and unified system.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Production Engineering – learn about product lifecycle management (PLM) in NetSuite; from revision control to resource requirements and project management.
- Order Management – quick order entry, e-commerce, portals, POS, mobile, intercompany and EDI capabilities.
- Supply Chain Management – manage suppliers; RFQ process through portals; purchase requisitions; demand forecasting and distribution resource planning
- Streamline Manufacturing Process – BOM’s, Work order management, WIP, Costing
- Service Support and Repairs – manage product support, warranty and repairs process, product returns and replacements.
- Financials – review of fixed assets, project accounting, multi-currency, taxation and multi-location environment.
- Real-time analytics – 360-degree view of the production process and inventory
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executive Leadership
- Operations – VP and Executives
- Finance – VP and Executives
- Sales – VP and Management
- Project Managers
- Production Manager
- Production Planner
- Warehouse Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Quality Control Professional
- Staff Accountant