When choosing a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement partner, there are several factors to consider ensuring that you find the best fit for your business. These may include:
Expertise and experience: Look for a partner with a strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and a track record of successful implementations in your industry. Consider asking for references and case studies to understand their capabilities better.
AlphaBOLD’s advanced business and technology expertise make them the best technology partners for companies looking to implement CRM solutions. With years of experience customizing CRM technologies, AlphaBOLD can help companies with agnostic amalgamations of the solution specific to their exact needs.
Read our success stories published on the Microsoft Community forum:
- AlphaBOLD revamps JWC Environmental’s contact center solution
- AlphaBOLD helps golf gear manufacturer grow with Dynamics 365
- AlphaBOLD streamlines customer service for Calpine Energy Solutions
Industry experience: Choose a partner with experience in your industry to ensure that they understand your specific business needs and challenges. This can be especially important if you work in a highly regulated or specialized industry, where a partner with industry-specific knowledge can bring added value to your project.
- AlphaBOLD specializes in AEC, Manufacturing, bio-tech, Med Devices, Healthcare, and Financial Services industries. Our client portfolio spans multiple industries, making us an all-rounded, experienced organization uniquely placed to meet the growing needs of companies across the globe.
Service offerings: Choose a partner who offers a range of services, including implementation, customization, training, and ongoing support. This will ensure that you have the help you need throughout the lifecycle of your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementation.
- AlphaBOLD has a dedicated team of implementation consultants, training consultants to train end users, developers, and functional consultants for customizations dedicated 24/5 support team. With multiple successful software revamps, customizations, implementations, and support services, AlphaBOLD experts have crafted a unique methodology to provide unparalleled customer service success to existing and new customers.
Cost: Evaluate the cost of working with a particular partner and whether it aligns with your budget. Consider whether the partner offers flexible pricing options or discounts for long-term contracts.
- AlphaBOLD has built many add-ons and IP to offer cost-effective implementations. Moreover, AlphaBOLD believes in building long-term relationships and offers long-term, cost-effective customer plans.
Quality of service: Look for a partner with a strong reputation for customer service and support. You can ask the partner for references from current or past clients to get a sense of their level of support and responsiveness.
- AlphaBOLD has a dedicated QA team. This team specializes in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement to offer QA services specific to the platform. AlphaBOLD’s QA team has also created a BOLDAutomation framework using Selenium for automation testing on Dynamics 365 CE.
Collaboration and communication: It’s important to choose a partner who is willing to work closely with you to understand your business needs and goals and is transparent and communicative throughout the process. Look for a responsive and proactive partner in their communication with you.
- AlphaBOLD has a methodology that ensures effective communication and customer collaboration for every Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement project. AlphaBOLD won MSUS partner award for Dynamics 365 customer service in 2021. Moreover, AlphaBOLD has never failed a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement project.
Deployment options: Consider a partner that offers both on-premises and cloud deployment options to ensure that you can choose the best solution for your business. This can be especially important if you have concerns about data security or want the option to scale up or down as needed.
- AlphaBOLD has a team with over 200 years of collective experience and more than 25 consultants certified in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. The Dynamics 365 CRM team is well-versed in both on-premises and online implementation. AlphaBOLD is also the go-to partner to migrate customers from on-premises to the online instance of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Flexibility: Consider whether the partner can adapt to your changing needs and offer scalable solutions as your business grows. Choose a partner who can help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals and can provide support as your needs evolve.
- AlphaBOLD works with small and large customers. The Dynamics CRM team takes much pride in the flexible methodology, BOLDRoute, to implement Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. Since AlphaBOLD is an international and diverse organization with a global clientele, we offer a unique, international perspective to technical and business problems, which is invaluable in today’s interconnected global market.
Scalability: Choose a partner that can support the scalability of your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solution as your business grows and evolves. This can be especially important if you anticipate significant growth in the near future or want the flexibility to add new features and functionality as needed.
- AlphaBOLD offers many additional services and specializes in all modules of the Dynamics 365 platform. As a customer grows, AlphaBOLD can help implement technology that allows the customer to be successful. When we solve a business problem through technology, we leverage it as a packaged solution for additional projects, thus making it into a flexible and scalable solution that can help clients today and tomorrow.
Price: While price is an important consideration, be sure to weigh it against the other factors on this list. A low price may not always equate to the best value in the long run. It’s important to balance price and the level of expertise, support, and customization you need to achieve your business goals.
- AlphaBOLD sells Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement licenses as well. This enables Dynamics 365 CE team to provide a complete package and help customers understand different pricing options and considerations based on requirements and features.
Customization capabilities: Make sure the partner has the expertise and experience to customize Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement to meet your business needs. Look for a partner who can provide tailored solutions that fit your unique business processes and requirements.
- AlphaBOLD has a team of techno-functional consultants. These consultants can customize the system easily. BOLDEnthusiasts have also created customized components, so the customer does not need to pay for basic customizations.
Integration capabilities: If you have other systems and applications that you need to integrate with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, choose a partner who has experience with integration projects and can provide seamless integration solutions.
- AlphaBOLD has a dedicated integration team with experience integrating Dynamics 365 Customer engagement with other business and custom applications. This team can integrate using APIs or middleware integration platforms.
Support and maintenance: Look for a partner who offers ongoing support and maintenance services to help you get the most out of your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementation. Choose a partner who is responsive and proactive in addressing any issues or challenges that arise.
- AlphaBOLD has a dedicated support team to support Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement projects. The Dynamics CRM support team is available 24/5. We take pride in acting like in-house experts rather than outside consultants for our clients. Owing to this dedication, AlphaBOLD has never lost a client in its 5-year tenure as a Dynamics 365 Engagement partner.
Training and onboarding: Consider whether the partner offers training and onboarding services to help your team get up to speed on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. Look for a partner who can provide customized training that fits your team’s needs and experience.
- Dynamics 365 training consultants are well-versed in conducting training and onboarding users onto Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. AlphaBOLD also specializes in building training manuals and guided training to onboard users.
Certifications: Choose a partner with certifications, such as the Microsoft Gold Partner status, as this can indicate their expertise and experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- AlphaBOLD has a team of specialists with advanced-level Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement certifications. Additionally, the AlphaBOLD team consistently upgrades its certifications and expands its team to stay up-to-date with technology.
Long-term partnership: Consider a partner committed to a long-term partnership and will work with you to continuously improve and evolve your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solution. This can help ensure you get the most value out of your investment over time.
- We have existing customers with over 4 years of ongoing relationships. We would love for our prospects to connect with them and understand the benefits of a long-term relationship.
By considering these factors, you can choose a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement partner who can meet your specific needs and provide the support and guidance you need to successfully implement and utilize the platform.
If you are sold on AlphaBOLD as your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement partner, reach out to us now and benefit from our free consultation offer!